How does Bridgeplex backup data?
Every time a record is modified, merged, or deleted, we maintain a backup of the previous version. So, every version of your data is saved and you can restore a single record or an entire set of records with ease. You can also control how long we keep these backups.
- Event Logging: Whenever you modify any part of your project, we keep a log of what was done, when, and by how. This states how long we maintain those logs for – even if a project is deleted.
- Backups for Deleted Items: If a record is deleted, this specifies how long we will keep a backup of the deleted record. Also, if a record is merged, this is how long we will keep a backup of the obsolete record. By default, we maintain a version history for all records for as long as a record is active, or for the number of days specified by your organization’s redundancy policy (the greater of the two).
Is there a limit to how many data sources we can use?
Bridgeplex can unify data from as many data sources as you’d like. Whether it’s a couple or hundreds of data sources, Bridgeplex scales with ease.Back to Index
How does Bridgeplex collect data?
Sending and receiving data between Bridgeplex and other platforms can be done with connectors. A connector handles the following for you:
- Establishing a secure connection to a platform
- Ensuring the same data is not repeatedly sent or received (unless you want it to)
- Communicating with the other platform without you having to worry about the technical details
We have several connectors prebuilt for your use, and we are constantly releasing new ones. We can also add connectors to integrate with any of your systems both on-premise or in the cloud.Back to Index
What are the key benefits of using Bridgeplex?
- Reduced time to deployment for data projects
- Increased self service for business users
- Reduced database administration costs
- Reduced sales and marketing costs
- Reduced time to adoption for new data partners and vendors
- Reduced IT consulting costs
- Attribution of revenue to campaigns, tactics, and investments that Bridgeplex can be used to analyze
How is Bridgeplex Different?
We have broken down working with data into four concepts, and Bridgeplex lets you do all of them in one platform.
Integrate: Sending and receiving data between other platforms and Bridgeplex.
Process: Apply modification rules to your records, merge duplicate records together, and trigger notifications. You can decide when and how this happens.
Analyze: Build real-time, web-based dashboards. If you prefer, you can also create spreadsheet-based reports.
Manage: Control who can access your data and reports, what they can do, manage teams, and how your data backups are handled.
Usually, doing all of this takes multiple people and platforms with a ton of meetings. By putting all of this into one platform with an easy-to-use interface, you can implement ideas and changes with ease.