This Is How Integration Should Work
A Single Hub For All Your Data - No Limit to Number of Data Sources
Get a free consultation
Data Unification vs Integration
Automate Data Collection and Synchronization
- Automate collection of data from multiple sources into a single SaaS database.
- No limits to the number of data sources or fields that can be unified.
- Collect data from any CRM, marketing automation tool, database, API, or even systems without an API.
- Include any fields, no single data source or structure determines what can and cannot be included.
- Unified data is easily be cleaned, prepped and enhanced for comprehensive analysis.
- Eliminate the need for manual data collection and reporting.
- Analyze data across platforms, databases, and vendors to get insights that would otherwise be impossible.
- Overcome the limitations of platforms that can only report on data in their own system.
- Ensure data is consistent company wide, easily synch unified, cleaned and normalized data to other platforms, including existing BI and reporting solutions.
How We're Different
One Platform Truly Does It All
- Bridgeplex connects to any data source and automatically copies data onto our platform, no programming required.
- Unify data from on-premise and cloud solutions.
- All data is stored on our SaaS platform. We fully manage up-time, scaling and security with no work for your IT team.
- Easily schedule synchronization and control what data is sent where and the format it is send in.