Bridgeplex is the all-in-one cloud platform to make your data useful. Imagine a really great integration tool with a BI layer that can enrich, deduplicate, and transform data, host it, secure it, manage users, and scale to any workload. Yep, we do all of that, and we managed it put it together with beautiful UI that’s friendly to both business and technical users.
Our CEO built the platform from scratch on top of open source tools, so an appreciation for analytical thinking is in our blood. We are looking for a data analyst that enjoys turning data into eye-opening insights. The kind of person that can tell a story and back it with information, and also look at information and figure out the story.
Here’s an example of a typical month:
- We just signed on a Fortune 1000 client that wants to figure out what marketing initiatives are driving revenue. You’ll talk with their marketing, sales, and management teams to get insights into what they are doing, the KPIs they are trying to drive, document what data sources they have, and figure out the types of analysis needed to bridge the data to those KPIs.
- Uncover patterns in CRM and marketing automation platforms for a client to figure out what initiatives are driving revenue and which are losing.
- Work with a client in the e-commerce space to figure out what sorts of ad, social, and seo initiatives are driving conversions and sales.
- Build dashboards and reports in Bridgeplex to automate reporting for a client.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Use Bridgeplex to automate data clean-up, preparation, and enrichment.
- Wide range of fundamental knowledge across verticals (you know why certain KPIs are important to businesses and the who/what/whys of what makes those KPIs go up or down).
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing.
- Proficient in writing SQL queries.
- At least 2 years of experience in data analysis, business analysis, or an overlapping position.
We don’t bog down great ideas with red-tape, bureaucracy, and meaningless meetings. We value great ideas over rank – the best ideas win.